We use your personal information only for providing and improving the Website and Apps. By using the Website or Apps, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
1) DATA CONTROLLER & PROCESSOR
The entity responsible for the processing of your personal information is:
Tribe Takeaway ApS
Dampfærgevej 27 5. floor.
(+45) 71 99 29 38
2) INFORMATION COLLECTION AND PERSONAL DATA
We may collect or ask the following data and personal data about you:
A) Personal identifiable information or personal data: Name, address, email, telephone number, purchase history, use of our digital services, birth date and any additional data collected from you by connecting your Facebook Account to Tribe Takeaway as we will receive information from your public profile. (We do not collect Facebook data such as: user_friends, user_link, user_gender, user_age_range).
B) Log Data: Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Website ("Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
D) Transaction information are information about your order whenever you place an order to a restaurant. This information include information about what food your purchase include, time, name, email, address, zip-code and phone number.
When and if we collect information from another source than you, the source(s) may be:Online sources such as social media (e.g. Facebook) that are publicly available.
4) USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
A) For analyzing visitor behavior and providing and improving our Website and Apps to give you the best customer experience and services. Besides for the use of analytics (on services as Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics and Mixpanel) and for the use of payment gateways (such as Stripe and MobilePay), we do not share any of our users' data with any third parties.
B) The Website make use of Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. In addition, we may use the Log Data and third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this information.
C) We make use of Facebook Analytics to understand and optimize your experience.
D) Transaction information when you place an order at a restaurant is used so we can process and send the order to the restaurant and to send you an order confirmation. (Tribe Takeaway will never hold your credit card information in our system and it is Stripe which process the payment).
5) LEGAL BASIS
We may process your personal data described above based on the following legal bases:
· Data retention policies / Data storage policies (Article 5)
· Handling of request for deletion (Article 17)
All communication with this website is protected by SSL encryption.
7) RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will store your personal information only for as long as it is necessary to provide you with the services requested by you, as long as needed for a legitimate purpose or for as long as required by applicable law.
9) YOUR RIGHTS
In general, you have the following rights:
· You have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data.
· You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and have the processing of your personal data restricted.
· In particular, you have an unconditional right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
· If processing of your personal information is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Your withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before you withdraw your consent.
· You have the right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability).
· You may always lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority, e.g. The Data Protection Agency
There may be conditions or limitations on these rights. It is therefore not certain for example you have the right of data portability in the specific case - this depends on the specific circumstances of the processing activity.